Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Register for my social media engagement webinar!

I attribute most of what I have learned about community engagement and social media to my days writing this blog and engaging with the blogosphere, so I wanted to let you know that I am doing my very first webinar! It's all about building key relationships online and converting those into signups, sales, donations -- whatever you want to do! I am a freelance communications professional, so I am very passionate about this.


Join me! Registration is just $10 Canadian and it comes with a FREE social media engagement consult with me. It's tomorrow, April 26 at 8 pm EST and I would love to have you. Please spread the word!

Thanks, blogosphere, for everything you've done for me. 😌


1 comment:

  1. i obviously missed this and i am unfamiliar with webinar's....i was in the hospital for a few days and behind with my visits. i did listen to the video, so i understand this a little better. i just blog for fun, i'm not sure if this is something that i would do!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee